THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR JUST THE PCB AND CUSTOM RIBBON CABLE.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT! SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 🙂
DMTV PCB is used to convert the pixel data sent by the CPU into a VGA video signal using a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA). It also has a feature called NES2DMG that uses a Microcontroller to allow the use of a NES Controller for gameplay.
This add-on board allows a direct connection to the LCD ribbon cable on the main Gameboy PCB. Simply remove the old cable and LCD PCB, and plug it into the slot on the Gameboy PCB. (Gameboy not included!)
- Original NES Controls (Controller Port Sold Separately)
- Upscaled & Colorized Full-size VGA Video Out Port (800×600)
- 3.5mm Pro Sound Audio Out Port
- FPGA Technology (Video Data)
- Arduino Microcontroller (Control Data)
- Easy Install & Assembly (2 WIRES!!!)
- Includes Replacement LCD Ribbon Cable
(If you want the additional DMG Consolizer Case Files, consider ordering the base option for the DMG Consolizer Kit to help support our design team!)
DEMO/REVIEW from The Retro Future!